Monday 19 March 2012

BLOG 1: 19/03/2012

     Welcome all to my first ever blog, where I shall be talking complete and utter shite for a few paragraphs every so often. However, some of what I say will be the absolute truth, with complete political correctness abandon.

    ANYWAYS. I don't think I should start with a too serious subject, as many people might shit out their own pancreas at my ignorant yet correct opinions of the world. Therefore I shall voice my opinion upon the general populace that roam the streets and bars of Hull on certain nights...

NOW, working in a bar...I see, attempt to communicate with, and serve various different scroatums and hoodlums. These rat-sniffing, uneducated speckled hens annoy me so much...because of some of the things they say. FOR EXAMPLE, the other day I made a cocktail, ( I think it was a long island or something), and when I filled the glass with ice, and I filled it to the brim and beyond with ice, the warty farmyard plunderer asserted that she would enjoy her drink with less ice. (I am sprucing up her comments here, it actually said "Ere, ere! Get the ice out I don't want it watering down!" She then grabbed the ice out of the glass and put it on the bar, where it would conveniantly melt for everyone else at the bar to receive a wet elbow. This peeved me off dramatically, and I thought about telling her some actual science....that the more ice there is in a drink, the colder the drink is meaning it doesn't actually water anything down. SO, because I thought my words would fall on deaf, toad curdling ears I decided I would just swallow my pride, and serve the drink with LOADS of coke in it and stuff, and basically she got a really shit drink.

What also annoys me about these beer-guzzling cretins is the fact that they just drink shit constantly. Who comes out and drinks five pints of carling? No one actually likes carling do they? surely its a fad like pokemon cards in year 6. It pisses me off so much. Atleast drink a vodka and coke? Inbred heathen roland rats.

Well, thats it for today I guess. I CBA to write anymore. I'll leave you all with a quote though.


"Why cultivate on your face, what grows wild on your arse."

Signing out - Orbital Newt. TJReily.

No comments:

Post a Comment